Happy Sunday, crafters!
I’ve been battling a doozy of a headache today, so I decided I’d spend my morning stitching together the remaining pieces for Tiana from The Princess and the Frog.
It wouldn’t be taking so long had I not misplaced my premade second layer pieces. Whoops!
I also had to remove the first layer pieces I had made before because they were too short, and then I had to remake them, too. Also whoops!
Aside from the pounding in my head, things are going well! All I’ll need now is to sew on my new second layer pieces, make and attach her hair, and then make some fun tiny flowers! So close!