After 2,000+ votes, the alternate squares for the Harry Potter CAL have been chosen!
There were so many great suggestions written in, and the Maurauder’s Map *almost* made the cut (it fell in behind the Stag & Doe square). Below are the twelve alternate squares that were selected for the CAL:
- Hogwarts Castle (246 votes)
- “Always” (220 votes)
- Albus Dumbledore (214 votes)
- Fawks the Phoenix (210 votes)
- Lightning Bolt (200 votes)
- Rubeus Hagrid (197 votes)
- Broomstick (193 votes)
- Severus Snape (193 votes)
- Time Turner (157 votes)
- Minerva McGonagall (141 votes)
- Luna Lovegood (138 votes)
- Draco Malfoy (136 votes)
These squares will come complete with graphs and written instructions! They will most likely not be available until at least halfway through the HP CAL.
Thank you so much for voting! The Harry Potter CAL starts Friday, January 1st! Want to know how much yarn to get? Hop on over to the HP CAL page and take a look at the yarn yardage chart!