Want to know what’s on the to-do list here at Two Hearts Crochet? Take a look at the upcoming CALs for 2017 (and possibly beyond)!
- Game of Thrones CAL
- There will be a total of 14 rectangular panels to choose from (dimensions are still TBD), which will feature the following houses/groups:
- House Stark
- House Lannister
- House Baratheon (as in Robert Baratheon)
- House Baratheon (as in Stannis Baratheon)
- House Targaryen
- House Arryn
- House Tyrell
- House Martell
- House Greyjoy
- House Tully
- House Frey
- House Bolton
- House Mormont
- House Baelish
- Other possible designs might include:
- House Clegane
- The Lord of Light
- The Many-Faced God of Death
- The Old Gods
- The Seven
- The GoT CAL will start Friday, April 7th!
- Crafter’s Choice CAL
- The votes are in–the Crafter’s Choice CAL will be a Peanuts CAL!
- View the poll here!
- Further details to come, but it will start Friday, August 4th!
- At this time, I have not planned any major CAL projects due to the holiday season. There may be some small projects here and there as time permits.
Stay tuned for more details all of these projects!
Plans for 2018
2018 is still a ways away, but here’s what we’ve got cooking for next year:
- A Solar System blanket CAL
- This will be a (roughly) 10-week-long CAL, starting Friday, January 19.
- It will be double-sided and worked in the round
- It will include the sun and the orbits (and sew-on appliques) of the following planets:
- Venus & Earth
- The Main Asteroid Belt
- We’re also planning to make some optional appliques to feature things like Voyager 1 and the International Space Station!
- Yarn yardage chart to come!
- A Mystery Amigurumi CAL
- This is the one I’m perhaps most excited about. I’ve got a hundred different ideas floating around my head, but I’m not sharing until 2018 gets closer!
- However, I will tell you that I’m planning for this one to take place all year, with a new ami pattern hopefully every other week (maybe once a month, if things get too crazy).